- 2 Pieces White Bread
- 2 Pieces American Cheese
- 1 tsp. Butter
- (Optional: ½ tsp. Garlic Powder -- This makes it a little less kids-y)
- Put cheese in the bread and spread butter on both outside- of the bread on both sides.
- Heat skillet on medium heat.
- Melt a tiny bit of butter on the skillet.
- Place sandwich on skillet for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- ***If you use the garlic powder pay close attention on this last step as it can burn fast and easily.
For adult Grilled Cheeses, there are so many things you can change and add to make them tasty. The Grilled Cheeses pictured here include:
Fresh roasted turkey, cranberry sauce, brie cheese, french baguette;
Brie, strawberry jam, bacon, french baguette;
Triple creme cheese, marmalade, butter, french baguette; and
Triple creme cheese, honey, butter, french baguette.